Vedic astrology considers Kala Sarpa Dosha or Kala Sarpa Yoga the most ominous planetary combination. According to the Vedic astrology, ‘Kala’ refers to time and ‘Sarpa’ means the serpent. Vedic astrology and astrology app consider that Rahu and Ketu symbolize the serpent and can lead to threatening situations in life. The Kala Sarpa Dosha will be active in human life if planets like Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn have positions between the malefic planets Rahu and Ketu. The Lagna of the Jataka will be inactive if the ruling planet of the Jataka aligns with the axis of Rahu or Ketu. The Kala Sarpa Dosha will create challenging situations in life.
Nadi Astrology and Kal Sharpa Dosha
The Nadi branch of astrology also mentions this dosha. The Nadi branch mentions that Rahu and Ketu control the deeds and desires of our past life. Astrology believes that human life is always controlled by planets and Lagnas and can negatively impact life. If there is any malefic combination of planets, the situation can cause problems and instability in life. Astrology believes that Kala Sharpa Dosha is highly ominous, and this can result in sufferings in life.
However, the situation differs for everyone. Even several successful people are also suffering from this Dosha. There are yoga Bhangas as well that can relieve people from such types of yogas.
Kala Sharp Dosha and its results
The Kala Sarpa Yoga is considered inauspicious and often brings negative impacts. However, the impact varies from person to person. The position of the planets is also responsible for impacting a person’s life. Some of the issues that people can face while having the impact of the Dosha are as follows:
- Severe losses in business and share market
- Delays in getting promotions in workplaces
- Upheaval in personal life and diminished mental health
- Health issues
- Problems in married life
- Problems in getting married in case of unmarried people
Conditions nullifying Kala Sharpa Dosha
Vedic astrology considers that Kala Sharpa Dosha is inactive in several planetary situations. The planet positions check:
- If the Natal birth chart has two or more Raja yogas
- If there is a confluence of a strong Rajayoga and another powerful Yoga in the birth chart
- If another malefic planet is more potent than Rahu and Ketu
- If two or three planets and their signs are in an exalted position in the natal’s birth chart
- If the Lagna Lord and the 9th and 10th lords of the natal are in an exalted position
Name of the Kala Sharpa Dosha
● Ananta Kala Sarpa Dosha
● Kulik Kala Sarpa Dosha
● Vasuki Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Shankpal Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Padma Kala Sarpa Dosha
- Mahapadma Kala Sarpa Dosha
● Takshak Kala Sarpa Dosha
● Karkotak Kala Sarpa Dosha
● Shankachood Kala Sarpa Dosha
● Ghatak Kala Sarpa Dosha
● Vishdhar Kala Sarpa Dosha
● Sheshan Kala Sarpa Dosha
Effective remedies to overcome Kala Sharpa Dosha
According to the most renowned astrologers, visiting the shrines of Lord Shiva is the best way to cut down the effects of Kala Sharpa Dosha. The power of spiritual beings can bring practical consequences to life. Some of the famous shrines in India which are believed to bring bliss in life are Trimbakeshwar temple, Rameswaram, Srikalahasti temple, and Thirunageswaram. The Kalasarpa Dosha Nivaran Puja at Sri Kalahasti mandir, Rameswaram, and Thirunageswaram Temple. Here you can perform several rituals to cut down the effects of Kala Sharpa Dosha. The Kal Rudra Yagna performed in temples also effectively removes the Kals Sharpa Dosha.
Rudra Avisek of Shiva is often considered the most potent remedy to overcome the problem of this Dosha. Some powerful mantras like Vishnu Panchakshari Mantra, Mrityunjay Mantra, and Sarp Mantra are also effective against the Dosha.
Positive impacts of Kala Sharpa Dosha
Kala Sarpa Dosha is not always negative, according to “My astrologer.” Sometimes it creates positive aspects in life. The Dosha is often believed to make a person more positive and motivated to succeed. The popular belief is that Kala Sharpa Yoga will increase a person’s interest in spirituality and philanthropy.
The period for which the Dosha may last
The position of Rahu is responsible for the duration of this Dosha. Here is the following list mentioning the period of this Dosha.
- In the case of the 1st House, Kaal Sarpa dosha may last up to 27 years of a person.
- In the case of the 2nd House, the Dosha may last up to 33 years of a person.
- In the case of the 3rd House, the Kaal Sarpa dosha may last up to 36 years of a person.
- In the case of the 4th House, Kaal Sarpa dosha effects may last up to 42 years.
- In the case of the 5th House, the Kaal Sarpa dosha effects may remain in a person’s life for at least 48 years.
- In the case of the 6th House, the Kaal Sarpa dosha effects on a person will last up to 54 years of age.
So, here are the effects of Klasharpa dosha and the remedies you can follow to get rid of this Dosha. However, you can also take suggestions from Astroyogi astrologers or an astrology app to get more information about this Dosha and its positive and negative impacts on life.